for Minnesota studios
Maple Grove Grand Opening Special
single class - $33
(expires 1 month after purchase)
single OFF-PEAK class - $23
(expires 1 month after purchase - class will say OFF PEAK on schedule)
5 classes - $30/class
($150 - expires 3 months after purchase)
10 classes - $28/class
($280 - expires 6 months after purchase)
20 classes - $25/class
($499 - expires 1 year after purchase)
40 classes - $24/class
($960 - expires 18 months after purchase)
Waitlist for a class that is full
If a class you’d like to take is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist!
The waitlist works! If you see a class is full, click on it, and it will ask you if you want to add your name to the waitlist. If the waitlist if full, it will tell you that too. I If a spot opens up, you will be added to the class and receive an email confirmation. IMPORTANT: It is assumed that by being on the waitlist, you WANT to take the class if you can get in. If you do not want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the class/waitlist 12 hours in advance of the class start time. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself, it will be a Late Cancel and you will forfeit the class. If you do not get off the waitlist, the class will be credited to your account for future use. Please note, the waitlist closes 12 hours prior to the class start time.
To check on your waitlist status
- sign into your account via solidcoremsp.co
- go to 'my Info'–>'my schedule'
- if you got into the class it will say 'waitlist unconfirmed'
- if you can't remember what classes you waitlisted for, click on the word "waitlist" on the top right in "my schedule"
Terms and Conditions
- all sales are final, no refunds; classes are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
- 1-year membership will automatically renew annually. Contract can be cancelled at the end of the annual membership term.
- cancellations may be made up to 12 hours prior to class; class will go back onto account for use at a later date
- if you do not cancel 12 hours before class, you are considered a late cancel and you will lose your class.
- no-shows or cancellations within 12 hours of class by members with weekly or monthly membership packages will incur a $25 fee. Please understand that when you sign up for a class, you are reserving a machine. If you fail to show up/late cancel, you are prohibiting another client from being able to attend, hence the strict cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.
- coaches are subject to change without notice.
- all classes must be paid in advance through our online booking system
- thank you for understanding, respecting and cooperating wtih our policies