At [solidcore], the health and wellness of our members and staff is our top priority
Your health and safety are our number one concern! We have worked hard to ensure that our studios are as safe as possible for your return. Here's what we're doing.
Masks are now REQUIRED at all times while in the studio. If you do not have a mask, you will need to purchase one for $1.
We have installed iWave air-purification systems at both of our [solidcore] studios. This technology uses Bi-Polar ionization to kill mold, bacteria, and viruses. Click here to learn more about iWave.
In addition, we've update several policies and procedures that are designed to elevate the safety and cleanliness of our studios:
- There will now be a 15-minute gap between classes. We kindly ask you to arrive no more than 5 minutes early for class (10 minutes for new clients) to avoid overlapping between classes.
- You will be required to wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering the studio.
- Any client who is showing visible signs of illness (runny nose, persistent sneeze and/or cough, etc.) will be asked by their coach not to take class that day. If the class was purchased through [solidcore], a class credit will go back on your account.
- Please arrive as prepared as possible to immediately begin class - fully dressed for class, having gone to the bathroom at home, etc. – to limit the number of spaces within our facility that will need to be used.
- All personal belongings are to be stored in a bag and placed in the pit of your machine to avoid communal touching of lockers. Shoes can be left at the front of the studio.
- Disinfectant wipes will be made available before class on request and will be provided after class to thoroughly wipe down your machine.
- Machines have been staggered and repositioned to adhere to social distancing.
- We recommend wearing masks while entering and leaving the studio. You have the option to wear a mask during class if you desire.