[solidcore] is unlike any workout you’ve ever done before. It’s a high-intensity, low-impact 50-minute session that is done as slow as possible to lengthen and tone your body. Don’t let the slow fool you… it’s hard. You can expect a full–body session using controlled movements on a resistance-based machine to work your slow and fast-twitch muscles to the point of failure. The body can then work to repair the ripped muscles, which is when they become leaner, longer and stronger – creating noticeable tone and definition in the body. With countless variations of moves stemming from planks, lunges and squats, your body and mind will be challenged in each and every class.
It is our commitment to you that every time you come to the studio, you feel [welcomed], [supported], [motivated], and [challenged]. We aim to be a community that helps you [love] your body, mind, and spirit while you create the [strongest] version of yourself. Expect a lot of high-fives, sweat and motivation.
Our coaches are what make [solidcore] the energizing and inspiring community that it is. Through their dedication and enthusiasm, coaches connect to clients both in and outside of the studio to facilitate growth within each client. [solidcore] coaches not only give you the best workout of your life, they create a [culture] that will keep you coming back for more. Check them out here.
is [solidcore] right for you?
We know you’ve heard that [solidcore] is hard. The truth is, it is – but we don’t want you to be intimidated. Everyone’s first class is hard, but there’s a reason more than 70 percent of first-time clients come back. [solidcore] is right for you if any of the following are true:
- You’ve tried other workouts, but nothing has stuck
- You’ve reached a plateau and stopped seeing results from your workouts
- You like to challenge yourself physically and mentally
- You don’t have a lot of time and want a workout that is effective
- You need some extra motivation
- You never want the same workout twice
- You are an athlete who wants to improve your game
- You like the idea of a personal training experience, but not the price tag
- You want the coaches and clients to know your name when you walk in the door
- You’re curious