Qualities of a [solidcore] coach
We love inspiring clients to be their best self. If the qualities below describe you, then you might make a great coach!
- Hardworking individual with a love for health and fitness.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Genuine desire to inspire and encourage others
- Passionate about [solidcore] and sharing the workout.
- Reliable and professional.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous fitness teaching experience.
- Inspiring and motivating person with contagious energy
- Most of all, you are committed.
Must be able to coach a minimum 4-6 classes per week including one weekend day
- Attend team meetings
- Complete yearly continuing education
- Attend Classes
We suggest that hopeful coaches take at least 30 classes before applying to be a coach.
Interested in becoming a [solidcore] coach? Applicants can apply online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected, candidates will continue through an audition and in-person interview.
We determine the number of trainees invited to train based on the scheduling needs of our studios along with successful completion of the interview process.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.